Friday, May 8, 2009

Physicians Formula Organic Wear

Sometime last year, I mentioned that Physicians Formula had a new range of organic makeup, Organic Wear, that wasn’t yet available in New Zealand. Well, it is now! I saw it at a Unichem pharmacy in Wellington, although I’m sure there are other stores which stock it also. We don’t have the full range of the Organic Wear line, but that’s ok. What’s available is:

Pressed Powder 9g $39.95, available in five shades
Loose Powder 22g $39.95, available in five shades
Matte Finishing and Bronzing Veils 9.5g $39.95, available in three shades
Bronzer 9g $39.95, available in three shades
Tinted Moisturizer 44ml $29.95, available in three shades

The pamphlet I picked up at the pharmacy also listed:

Concealer Stick, available in three shades
Eye shadow duo, available in four shades
Blush, available in five shades

I’m not sure of the prices or sizes of these products, because they weren’t available at the pharmacy. The packaging of this range is very cute and recyclable too. The products are certified organic by Ecocert. I am keen to try the tinted moisturiser.

No comments: