There are a whole lot of cool new products out at the moment, mostly from New Zealand and Australian brands! They are coming out faster than I can write about them, so I’m doing a bulk post about heaps of them. So what have we got?
- Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser $45.90 for 75ml – contains cocoa butter, harakeke, and hibiscus flower. Another great product from this NZ brand.
- Bloom Pure Mineral Eye Shadow & Brush Set, $35 each – These mineral eye shadows each come with an eye shadow brush. They are part of the Australian brand’s mineral makeup range. I mentioned them in a post last year, and now they have arrived in NZ! There are six shades available, although the website lists eight. There are some pretty colours; I like the look of Crystal, a shimmering white, which would be great for highlighting the browbones.
- The Body Collection Plane Sense range – A set of eight products from an Australian brand, all 100ml, so they can be taken on the plane with you. Free from phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, silicone, synthetic dyes, sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens, PEGs, and synthetic fragrances. The products are:
There are also two gift packs. One contains Body Wash, Body Lotion, Shampoo, and Conditioner, and the other contains Face Cleanser, Face Mist, Hand Lotion, and Foot Lotion. The individual products are $8.50 each, and the gift packs are $28.99 each. They are pretty cute, and I’m keen to try the foot lotion.
- Various new products from Comvita Huni – This NZ brand recently expanded its skincare and body care range. The new products are:
All Day Hand and Nail Cream 75g $25.00
Every Day Body Wash 250ml $29.00
Intensive Hydrating Mask 75g $45
Every Day Eye Cream 15g $39.00
Anytime Lip Treatment 10g $15
Night and Day Serum 25ml $69
I think the serum has actually been around for a while, but it wasn’t part of the original range. I’d like to try the lip balm, it looks yummy!
- Tebe, a New Zealand range, whose products contains olive oil and olive leaf extract, have two new products:
Eye Cream 20ml $27.70
Face Polish 50ml $24
- Another new mineral makeup range is here! BYS (Be Yourself), an affordable Australian makeup brand now has a range called Minerals Naturalé. The products are:
Foundation 3.5g $12.90, available in nine shades
Concealer 3.5g $12.90, available in six shades
Blush 3.5g $12.90, available in three shades
Bronzer 10g $19.90, available in two shades
I have seen the foundations and bronzers at Glassons, and the full range of products at Cosmetics Plus. The website lists several other products, which don’t seem to be available here.
- Another new product from a great NZ brand! Ecostore Fabric Softener, 500ml for $7.95, 5L for $61.75 – Not a skincare product, but it does affect your skin – sensitive skin can be irritated by fabric softeners, but not this one! There are no dyes or perfumes in it, and it’s nice and gentle.
- New lip balms from Natio – Another Australian brand has some nice new lip balms:
Paw Paw Lip Balm 20ml $12
Men’s Lip Balm 20ml $12
- Weleda Body Washes – A change from all the NZ and Australian brands, Swiss brand Weleda has put out some new body washes. They are all $19.50 for 200ml, and there are three:
Wild Rose Body Wash
Sea Buckthorn Body Wash
Creamy Citrus Body Wash
Very nice, I’m keen on citrus scents, so I may try the citrus one at some point.
Sooo many new products! Awesome!