Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pet products

So, I’ve written about products for men, babies, kids, 'tweens, and teens, as well as women, obviously (including pregnant women), but what about the four-legged members of your family? If you want to use something natural to wash your pet with, try Aesop Animal, $32.50 for 500ml. It has a picture of a dog on the bottle, but I guess you could use it to wash your cat. Yes, yes, I know cats wash themselves, but what if you have a long-haired cat that’s going to be in a cat show? It’s common practice to give the cat a bath the night before the show. This is not easy to do. Yes, I speak from experience!

Anyway...another option for washing your dog is John Masters Dogpoo(Doggy Shampoo). Buy it from Ikigai, the cool website I mentioned the other day. It’s $36.60 (in Australian dollars) for 473ml. Or try Ecostore Dog and Puppy Shampoo, $10.95 for 250ml.

No comments: