Saturday, March 7, 2009

Night creams

I have never used a night cream myself, but there are a lot of them, for all different skin types.

People with oily or combination skin could try Living Nature Balancing Night Gel, $65 for 50ml.

Those with normal to combination skin could use Evolu Replenishing Moisturiser Nutrient Enriched, $47 for 75ml.

Dry skin would benefit from using Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream, $42 for 60ml, Comvita Huni Every Night Moisturiser, $49 for 50ml, Living Nature Nourishing Night Cream, $65 for 50ml, or Evolu Restorative Night Treatment, $47 for 75ml (also suitable for sensitive skin).

If you are looking to combat signs of aging, try Trilogy Replenishing Night Cream $58.99 for 60g.

I just realised that all the brands I’ve mentioned are New Zealand brands. I feel so patriotic right now.

No comments: