Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Product Review: Weleda Iris Moisture Cream


Because my skin was getting dry, two months ago
I switched from using aloe vera gel to using an actual moisturiser. I went for Weleda Iris Moisture Cream.
Price: $23.50

Packaging: A metal tube with a plastic screw-on lid. Comes in a cardboard box.
Size: 30ml
Suitable for: Normal to oily skin.
Available at: Health 2000, Hardy's, Commonsense Organics, Homestead Health, various pharmacies.
Pros: Non-greasy, moisturises well, good price.
Cons: Although it is affordable, you get a very small amount for your money.
Verdict: This is a nice light moisturiser, and it hasn't made me get pimples or clogged pores. I don't like to use too much of it because the tube is so small. I'm onto my second tube already - the first one lasted about a month and a half. However, using a small amount seems to work fine, so that's good. I only use it around my eyes and on dry areas at night, unless I've use a scrub and/or mask beforehand.

No comments: