Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back across this side of the ditch

I came back from Australia on Sunday afternoon. I had a great time over there - it was really nice weather over there, and I did a lot of fun tourist stuff, as well as a lot of shopping. I bought a LOT of natural beauty products, some of which can't be bought over here, others which are a lot cheaper over there (even taking into account the exchange rate). There a lot of brands available over there which aren't available over here. Such as:

Burt's Bees
Badger Balms
Juice Beauty
Juice Organics
Lavera
Ganache for Lips
Korres
Jurlique
Yes to Carrots
House of Herbs
Beauty and the Bees
Babies Only
Rainforest Remedies

But I'm really trying to focus on brands and products that you can get over here (and get ordered into New Zealand, although I'm not really an expert on this, as I don't tend to do online shopping), so I won't dwell on that too much. But if you do happen to be over there, keep an eye out for those brands.

No comments: