Thursday, October 2, 2008

Moisturisers with SPF

I don't use a moisturiser with SPF myself, (I just use regular moisturiser, then sunblock over that) but there are a lot of them out there.

The most affordable ones I have found are Avalon Organics Lavender Moisture Plus Lotion with SPF 18, $31.30 for 200ml, and Vitamin C Moisture Plus Lotion SPF 15, $27.25 for 100ml.

Then there's Living Nature Daily Defence with SPF 15. It's $55 for 100ml, and is suitable for all skin types. Or Evolu Moisturising Day Cream with Sunscreen SPF 15, $47 for 75ml, also suitable for all skin types.

Or, for something more high end, Aveda Tourmaline Charged Protecting Lotion SF15/Oil Free, $132 for 75ml. Another Aveda moisturiser with SPF is Inner Light™ Tinted Moisture SPF 15, $88 for 50ml, which I have mentioned in a post about tinted moisturisers.

No comments: