Saturday, June 7, 2008

Body washes

I prefer body washes to soaps, as I find them more moisturising. I like Sukin Botanical Body Wash. It costs $12 for 250ml, $17 for 500ml, and $27 for a 1 litre refill. I have the 500ml bottle, which I've been using for nearly five weeks, and there's still some left! It's not at all drying, and it smells great.

I also like Pure Innosense Shower Gels, available in Reviving (Chamomile and Feijoa), Relaxing (Lavender and Iris), Energising (Rosemary and Citrus), and Hydrating (Peach and Geranium). I've tried them all, and I don't really like the smell of the Energising one, but I really like the other three. All of them cost $11, and can be bought at Woolworths and selected pharmacies.

Another good option is A'kin's body washes. They have Aromatherapy Jasmine, Aromatherapy Lavender, Aromatherapy Orange Blossom, Aromatherapy Sandalwood, and Unscented Very Gentle. $13.85 for 225ml, and $26.80 for 500ml.

Or you could try Natural Instinct Body Wash, $9.99 for 250ml, $14.99 for 500ml, and $24.99 for 1 litre. Or Trilogy Botanical Body Wash, $26 for 500ml. Plenty of options! Some more:

$15 and under: The Herb Farm Lime Shower Gel 125ml $13.80, The Herb Farm Rosehip & Orange Shower Gel 125ml $13.80
$25 and under: Miessense Sunflower Body Wash 250ml $20.95, The Herb Farm Lime Shower Gel 250ml $22.20, The Herb Farm Rosehip & Orange Shower Gel 250ml $22.20, Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash 310ml $23 (available in Cassifluer White Tea, Cucumber Song, Grapefruit Sky, Lavender Vanilla Snow, and Raspberry Winter), Bod The Hydrating Blend Shower Gel 250ml $24.90
$30 and under: Living Nature Nourishing Body Wash 200ml $26, Living Nature Refreshing Body Wash 200ml $26, Dr Hauschka Lemon Body Wash $29, Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shower Gel 250ml $29 (available in Coconut, Pineapple, Starfruit, and Passionflower)
$40 and under: Aveda Calming Body Cleanser 250ml $40, Aveda Energizing Body Cleanser $40

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, the Trilogy body wash sounds nice. Have you tried their rosehip seed oil that supposedly great?

Jules said...

Yes, I have tried it before. I had some a couple of years ago, and I used it on scars on my feet. I liked it, and it seemed to help to fade, them, so I'm planning to get some mpre at some point to use on my face to try and fade marks from previous acne.