Saturday, February 28, 2009

Favourite product of summer

It’s been a pretty good summer, and now it’s come to an end. I tried a lot of new products this summer – well, some of them weren’t technically new, but they were ones I hadn’t tried before. My personal favourite is Aveda Lip Shine, which I got for half price ($20.50 – they are currently $44 at full price, but evidently were once $41) in the now discontinued shade Night Iris. It looks sort of red in the tube, but it’s more like a dark pink with some shimmer. Very moisturising and long-lasting, and it tastes good too!

Note: the lip shine pictured is not in the colour Night Iris. Also, I had said in another post that Aveda Lip Shine contains artificial colours. I was wrong about this; there are only natural colours in this product.

No comments: