Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ecostore hand washes and body washes

Ecostore recently (within the last few months) released a range of hand washes and body washes. The hand washes are $6.90 for 250ml, and $8.90 for a 500ml refill, and the body washes are $9.90 for 400ml. Those are the prices listed on the website, but they are cheaper in supermarkets (the price depends on what supermarket you buy them from).

Both the hand washes and the body washes are available in three scents: Coconut & Vanilla, Rose & Cardamom, and Orange & Patchouli. I have tried the body washes in all three scents, and I found Coconut & Vanilla too sickly sweet, but I like the other two scents. Rose & Cardamom smells nice and comforting. I found Orange & Patchouli a bit household-cleaner-ish smelling to start with, but it’s grown on me, and I now think it smells like orange juice. Yum!

No comments: