Friday, May 7, 2010

The Mean Green Fashion Machine

Currently we are in the middle of Fair Trade Fortnight. This has led me to think more about where products come from, what they are made from, and who makes them. Particularly clothes, shoes, jewellery and other accessories. Ethical, sustainable fashion is not something I have really paid a lot of attention to in the past, but it's now becoming increasingly important for me to start making better choices when it comes to fashion.

I could start posting about fashion on this blog, but I really want this to be a blog about beauty products. So I have started a 'sister' blog, The Mean Green Fashion Machine, which will focus on ethical, sustainable fashion. And of course, I will continue blogging here about natural, eco-friendly beauty products.

No comments: