Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Product review: Beautiful Skin by Renee

Renee Blackwell sent me her product, Beautiful Skin, to try out. It’s a blend of six oils: rosehip seed oil, vitamin E. oil, macadamia nut oil, hemp seed oil, carrot seed oil, and essential oil of rose.
Size: 50ml
Price: AUD$45
Packaging: A glass bottle with a screw-on lid.
Available at: http://www.beautifulskinbyrenee.com/
The verdict: This is really good for dry skin. I have been applying it at night, on some of the marks on my face (from previous acne), on my elbows, and on an annoying dry patch of skin on my left foot. After using it for a few weeks, I think that it has been helping the marks, my elbows are a lot less dry, and the annoying dry patch is almost gone, which is great, because nothing else would make it go away. I would recommend this for turning dry bits of skin back into normal bits of skin, or just generally providing some moisture. All the oils are great for moisturising, and it also smells really nice.

No comments: