Saturday, July 25, 2009

MORE new products!

Yes, it’s another post about lots of new products from fantastic Australian and New Zealand brands!

After ink 50ml $19.30 – This is a salve made in New Zealand, designed to soothe tattooed skin. I am pretty keen to get a tattoo at some point. I won’t rush into it, but if/when I do get one, I’ll try this stuff to soothe my skin afterwards.

Also made in New Zealand are: Pot of Gold Skin Balm and Pot of Gold Baby Balm, each $12.10 for 15g, $22.60 for 50g, and $40.10 for 100g. Both have multiple uses – the Skin Balm is good for Psoriasis, Eczema, burns, Dermatitis, cold sores, bruises, cuts, wounds, and dry cracked skin. The Baby Balm is good for nappy rash, dry cracked nipples, prevention and reduction of stretch marks, and chapping or chafing. I have these listed as new products, but actually the Skin Balm has been used in the company’s family for five generations! Bonus: the palm oil used in the products (and also in After Ink, which I believe is made by the same people) is guilt free (comes from a sustainable source).

Australian brand Sukin has a new product – Antioxidant Eye Serum, $23.99 for 35ml. This looks good. It contains some great ingredients including aloe vera, vitamin E, rosehip oil, and cucumber extract. I am a big fan of Sukin products, so I may try this.

Adding to their mineral makeup range, Australian brand Bloom has a new range of Lip Butters, $31. Minerals Plus Lip Butter contains natural mineral pigments, moisturising ingredients including beeswax, shea butter, and rosehip, and also contain pomegranate oil to act as anti-oxidant. They come with a built-in mirror, and are available in eight shades. They look nice; I’m keen to try them!

New from New Zealand brand Evolu is the Rehydrating Facial Masque 50ml $44.50 - I think this replaces the Quenching Hydramask which doesn’t seem to be available on the Evolu website anymore. It’s a moisturising treatment for any skin type.

No comments: